AIRFREIGHT AND LCL COORDINATOR | BANKSMEADOW
- Monday to Friday – 6am to 4pm
- Available for immediate start
- VISA Global Logistics, one of Australia’s largest privately owned global freight forwarding companies and awarded 2017 Freight Forwarder of The Year.VISA is the third largest wharf cartage carrier and provides a complete end-to-end service offering inclusive of pick up at origin, air freight and sea freight, customs clearance, warehousing and transport. Unlike our competitors, VISA provides these services in-house, giving us greater control and flexibility throughout the freight-forwarding, warehousing and transport journey.
As an experienced Air Freight and LCL Coordinator, with a minimum of twelve (12) months working experience in freight forwarding, the successful applicant will be an integral part of the transport office functions. To be successful in this position the ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Organise availabilities and delivery requests on behalf of customers;
- Ensuring cargo is received and delivered within the desired timeframe;
- Notify customers of any potential delays to minimize impact on their business;
- Answering customer queries promptly with positive resolution;
- Remain up to date with vessel scheduling;
- Communicate with internal staff should slot bookings be altered;
- Working alongside our transport, customs, finance and warehouse teams to ensure customers goods are received and disbursed in a timely manner;
- Accurate recording of job notes within relevant online systems;
- Ensuring all relevant directions from AQIS or other external legislative requirements are provided to relevant fleet drivers; and
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- To be successful the ideal candidates should have:
- An ability to work in a demanding environment, constantly being on the go;
- Excellent verbal and organisational skills;
- Must be flexible, forward- thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently;
- Proven working knowledge of EDI advantageous
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines with little impact to clients;
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude and have the ability to work autonomously; and
- Holder of a Current Drivers Licence.
- Interested? Apply today or contact us direct on 02 9695 3888 to discuss further.As we receive a high volume of applications for our vacancies, we will only contact you directly should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process. No Agencies Please.
Click HERE to apply.