We refer you to VGL’s Business Continuity Plan sent last Friday (Click here to read).
In light of further instructions from the New Zealand Government, our team will be implementing the following measures from Monday, 23 March 2020:
- Most staff will work from home except for key operational team members. VGL will maintain a small team at each office.
- All staff working from home will be working as normal. They have full access to VGL’s system and network.
- Warehouse and Transport teams will be operating as normal.
- Office phones will be manned.
- First escalation contacts:
M: +64 21 245 4114
M: +64 21 270 1223
M: +64 27 700 4073
M: +64 27 700 0291
D: +64 9 912 7218
M: +64 277 006 973
If you need to contact your VGL Representative, please use their DDI number which will be forwarded direct to their work mobile phones.
It is business (not quite as usual) at VGL. Our priority is to ensure the health and well-being of our team whilst providing operational capability and service continuity for your business.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your VGL Representative. We are here to help.