Who We Are
About our company
VISA Global Logistics delivers a fully integrated solution including forwarding, clearance, warehouse, distribution and value added services. Founded in 1982, VISA Global Logistics has become one of Australia’s largest privately owned international freight forwarding companies and through our extensive global network we deliver a comprehensive logistics system for all worldwide trade lanes.
- ▼View Company History
1982 – Founded in Sydney, Australia.
1984 – Customs division established.
1985 – Wharf Transport division established.
1989 – Warehouse division established.
1990 – VISA Melbourne opens.
2000 – VISA Brisbane opens. VISA Hong Kong office acquired.
2003 – VISA Shanghai office acquired.
2004 – VISA Adelaide opens.
2005 – VISA Italy offices acquired.
2007 – VISA New Zealand offices acquired.
2008 – VISA Perth opens.
2010 – VISA increases it’s ownership of the Italy and Hong Kong operations.
2012 – VISA opens 7 offices in China.
2013 – VISA Auckland facility opens.
2014 – VISA Frankfurt office acquired. New VISA Sydney office opens.
2015 – VISA Rome office opens.
2016 – VISA facilities open in Brisbane and Melbourne. VISA office opens in Leghorn. VISA acquires 10 offices in South East Asia.
2017 – New facilities under construction in Western Sydney, Dandenong South and Perth. VISA acquires 11 offices in India, 2 offices in Spain and 2 offices in the Netherlands. VISA opens offices in Venice and Genoa. VISA wins Australia’s Freight Forwarder of the Year Award.
VISA Global Logistics
Many logistic companies claim personal service but we live and breathe it. Our OneTrack management system empowers our clients with real time information, which in combination with our experienced accounts managers, allows us to provide strategies and market insights that generate real business efficiencies and cost savings.
VISA around the world
VISA Global owns and operates 66 offices all over the world and covers over 200 more locations through our agents.
Approached with a proactive and innovative attitude.
We implement real solutions for you, as our customers, to help meet
your expectations and needs as an environmentally conscious
partner. Our Group of companies practice responsible environmental
management by conservation of resources, prevention of pollution,
compliance with relevant legislation and by continually leading by
example in adopting environmental best practice.
- ▼Some Environmental Commitments
- Ongoing compliance with relevant legislation and Codes of Best Practice.
- Mercedes-Benz trucks using the BlueTec diesel technology. This has substantially reduced the particle and gaseous CO₂-e pollutants from exhaust gases. Currently 90% of the Visa fleet uses this technology. The rollout of low energy impact vehicles forms a vital part of Visa’s long term environmental strategy.
- Electric forklifts within all of the logistics operation. These low polluting electric forklifts work throughout the material handling and staging areas.
- Setting measurable environmental objectives and targets.
- Assessing the effectiveness of our environmental performance by periodic auditing of our system and objectives.
- Creating awareness programs for our suppliers, quantify and mitigate the environmental impact of their activities.
- Communicating openly our policy and objectives to our employees, contractors, suppliers and clients in order to enhance their awareness of our ongoing commitment to responsible environmental management
- Providing appropriate training and resources to our employees to fulfill our environmental objectives and obligations.