CUSTOMER SERVICE | WELLINGTON NZ
As an experienced Customer Service Representative within an international freight environment and having a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional standards of customer service to our clients through handling general enquires and query resolution;
- Preparing necessary client status reports and purchase order management;
- Liaising with internal departments, overseas offices and agents, vendors and clients to ensure a smooth transition for true door to door service;
- Attending offsite client visits with sales team members to ensure overall client satisfaction;
- Keep up-to-date with current industry changes and trends;
- Other duties as directed.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Three (3) years working experience in a customer service position within a freight forwarding environment;
- Advance EDI/Cargowise knowledge (essential);
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS office software;
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude and have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
Interested? Apply today.
As we receive a high volume of applications for our vacancies, we will only contact you directly should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process. No Agencies Please.