Customer Service | WELLINTONG
An exciting position is now available within our Wellington office for an experienced Customer Service Representative. Having a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional standards of customer service to our clients through handling general enquires and query resolution;
- Preparing necessary client status reports and purchase order management;
- Liaising with internal departments, overseas offices and agents, vendors and clients to ensure a smooth transition for true door to door service;
- Attending offsite client visits with sales team members to ensure overall client satisfaction;
- Keep up-to-date with current industry changes and trends;
- Other duties as directed.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Three (3) years working experience in a customer service position within a freight forwarding environment;
- Advance EDI/Cargowise knowledge (essential);
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS office software;
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude and have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
As we receive a high volume of applications for our vacancies, we will only contact you directly should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process. No Agencies Please.
Interested? Apply today!