SEA FREIGHT OPERATOR | BIBRA LAKE
VISA is seeking an Import Sea Fright Operator to join our team based in Bibra Lake.
As an experienced operator, with a minimum of two (2) years working experience in sea freight forwarding your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and inputting of relevant job registrations through EDI and in house systems;
- Monitoring cargo availability and status;
- Organising and lodging underbond movements
- Finalise invoices to clients, overseas agents and third parties;
- Keeping up-to-date with current industry changes and trends;
- Providing an exceptional standard of Customer Service to our clients;
- Other duties as directed.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail and accurate data entry;
- Advance EDI knowledge (essential);
- Good communications skills both verbal and written;
- 2 years working experience in sea freight operations/customer service position within a freight forwarding environment;
- Sound knowledge of invoicing jobs and processing debtor costs;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS office software, in particular Excel;
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude and have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
Interested? Apply today!!
As we receive a high volume of applications for our vacancies, we will only contact you directly should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process.
No Agencies Please.