Warehouse Storeperson | ALTONA NORTH
Due to our expanding growth we are seeking LO and/or LF Licensed Warehouse Store persons to join our team at Altona North.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Dispatching and receiving stock
- Heavy lifting and repetition will be required
- Stock recording using Warehouse Management System (Paperless)
- RF Experience (WMS)
- Cycle counting of stock
- Stock put away
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Unpacking of containers
To be successful in this role you must have the following requirements:
- Current counter balance DD high reach fork licence (LF) and VNA Turret (LO) Licence – ESSENTIAL
- Previous warehouse experience
- Excellent relationship building skills with team members and customers
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong team player with attention to detail
- Computer skills, previous experience using a WHS system, Outlook and Excel
- OHS Awareness
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport – essential
Offering a competitive hourly rate of pay and appropriate penalty rates these roles offer an exciting and challenging opportunities.
As we receive a high volume of applications for our vacancies, we will only contact you directly should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process. No Agencies Please.
Interested? Apply today!